One of the world’s most versatile food are the almonds. Generally consumed under the context of attaining super-natural brain functioning and memory, a notion created by our elders, but here’s the catch: those elders were right in every sense. Almonds are really superfoods reputed for their nutritionally dense properties, numerous health benefits, and ability to maintain overall body immunity.
In addition to being a good source of protein, almonds are also an excellent source of copper, monounsaturated fatty acids, and vitamin E. They’re a great option for a snack because they keep you feeling full for a longer time than many other foods.
Almonds are typically assorted into three main types: Mamra, California and Gurbandi in India
Today we bring our attention to mamra almonds, which originate from the heaven itself “Kashmir”, also called Kashmiri mamra badam or mamra badam giri.
What are Kashmiri Mamra almonds?
Mamra almonds are primarily native to Kashmir, Iran, and Afghanistan. Due to their rarity and the fact that they are grown in places where the winters are incredibly harsh, these almonds are typically pricey. Although Iran, Afghanistan, and Kashmir produce 3-4% of the world’s mamra badam, their price is higher than that of their American cousin. Kashmiri Mamra Badam is expensive due to its limited production.
Now that Mamra Almonds have piqued your curiosity, let’s discuss why one should buy Mamra Almonds online and how they can be at the top of your nutritious dried fruit snack list that goes well with your dietary habits.
If you are looking to buy quality almonds, their price will vary according to their size, rarity, origin, and state of preservation. Due to their rarity and unique quality that makes them stand out from other almonds, Mamra almonds live up to their status as a super snack.
Properties of Mamra Almonds
- In addition to being a great source of protein, almonds are also a wonderful source of copper, monounsaturated fatty acids, and vitamin E. Mamra almonds have proven to be dense with magnesium, folic acid, iron, and vitamin B6. Studies show that almonds can raise HDL (good) cholesterol levels while decreasing LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Mamra Almonds exceptional nutritional nature further includes being low in fat, and exceptionally high in fiber. They got more protein but fewer calories when compared to regular almonds. Also have fewer saturated fats and higher quantities of calcium, potassium, zinc, and magnesium.
- Mamra almonds are a calorie-efficient snack that is a good choice for diabetics and people on diets. This variety of almonds is also added to sauces, sweets, and confections as a flavoring ingredient.
- Moreover, Mamra Badam helps prevent metabolic syndrome, which raises the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some malignancies.
- Since mamra almonds make you feel fuller longer than other varieties of almonds, they also help aid in weight loss.
Benefits of Mamra Almonds
- Rich in Vitamin E: Antioxidant vitamin E lowers the risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Therefore, consuming vitamin E-rich almonds supports the health of your kidneys, immune system, skin, and eyes. Mamra almonds are a great source of vitamin E, a nutrient that promotes healthy skin, a robust immune system, the prevention of many diseases, and much more.
- Helps improve bone density: Calcium and manganese, two nutrients that support the proper development of bones and teeth, are abundant in almonds. The development and maintenance of strong bones, muscles, and nerves depend heavily on the mineral calcium. It is also responsible for several other processes, including heart health and blood coagulation.
- Immunity Booster: Almonds also frequently contain the mineral manganese. It is crucial for adults’ healthy immune systems and children’s right brain and nervous system growth and development.
- Better Glucose levels: Mamra Almonds improves blood sugar levels, lower inflammation, and stave off diabetes, all of which can keep you healthy. Almonds may aid in the fight against inflammation, which is the cause of many ailments. Antioxidants like vitamin E, which reduce inflammation, are abundant in them. Almonds may reduce the incidence of diabetes and provide fiber, protein, and antioxidants.
Badam, or mamra almonds, are uncommon, tasty, and challenging to find. Fortunately, they’re gaining popularity, so you can anticipate seeing them more frequently. But if you are keen to buy finest quality of mamra almonds and desire to savour these delicious almonds. What are you still holding out for? Buy Kashmiri Mamra almonds now.